INFORMATION SHEET NO.A0238(l) (r)

<< Dear Ko Okkar,
 I like to read Burmese virsion of an article about a five names villian by
 PaukSa, printed on December 8 issue of NLM,on page 5.  Can you e-mail to me?
 Am I asking you too much? If so forget it.
 uthaung >>

Dear Saya U Thaung,

     I will try to send it to you or to the BurmaNet if other people also want
to see it. But I will have to try to get the Burmese version first and my
second problem is I can type Win-Innwa very slowly. I don't know how to type
Win-Burma font. Pls give me time.

OK