To Ko Aung Kyaw* (r)

Ko Aung Kyaw:

	    	  Min-Ga-Larr-Barr.

You may be or may not be a friend of Ko Nyein Chan (NC). But, one
thing dead sure is that
YOU AND KZY ARE FRIENDS AND KNOW EACH OTHER VERY WELL.

1) What I am saying you is to directly contact KZY.
2) Who is Ko Nyein Chan? Are you guarntee your accusing to your friend?
   Can you hack his current location through NC's "juno" e-mail account?
   Friend, hundred percent I doubt you don't.
3) The net-activists are not fool. If someone writes and posts wrong
   rumours and news, the net-audience will be the judges. You can see,
   as an example "OKKAR66127@xxxxxxx -(Shit-PDC) posting" --mostly,
   OKKAR postings are fake, unrealistic, groundless, inhumane, shameless
   and without dignity. So what? Delete! And, we, the net-audience remark
   "him(and his group)" as a pitiful creature of the pripcipleless
   dictatorial regime, only. NONE LISTENS AND BELIEVES THAT POOR GUY!
4) Since, (as you write) you are the representative of your group, why
   don't you try to explain back the accusation with manly manners
   and factual clearfication as a press conference to the net (or media or
   else). Do your group have Information & Media Department? I know you
   will say "yes" ; So, those will be it's duty. For example, when RFA
   aired about the past-act of your group, why don't your group try to
   clearify it with official way? That was your group chance, but you
   missed it. Who are wrong?  Don't say "Not the right time". Next ten
   more years?
   (Nine years period, man. Most exiled revolutionaries know who the
   evil-standardless-revolutionaries are, but most of the time we try
   to shut our mouths to talk about those things because we don't want
   the destorier of our nation "NeWinism SLORC(SPDC)" laugh. But,
   history(records) can not be re-write).
5) As I said you above you may or may not know NC. But, don't you really
   know KZY? Friend, be open-minded and be sincere to me(us). Well, though
   I donnot want to write the follwoing short quiz, I have to do because
   you are trying to fool me and your friends;
		Aung Soe (a) Aung Kyaw = { ---  ---  -- }
		Aung Soe (a) Aung Kyaw = { _i_  _aw  O_ }
   (Okay, from now on, please write to me DIRECTLY(not on the net) with
   your real account, if you have something to say. I afraid our fellow
   net subscribers will be angry with us, if we continue).

Hope you understand.

"There are thousands of martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the
country. In the military regime's inhumane prisons, there are thousands of
heroes who are risking their life for Peace, Liberty and Justice. So, by
taking advantages of country's revolution, whoever trying to establish
personal fame and gain are evil ; whoever trying to corrupt the
revolutionary funds are evil".

	"Down with evil regime. Down with evil revolutionaries."