[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index ][Thread Index ]

To Ko Aung Kyaw* (r)

Ko Aung Kyaw:


You may be or may not be a friend of Ko Nyein Chan (NC). But, one 
thing dead sure is that 

1) What I am saying you is to directly contact KZY.   		
2) Who is Ko Nyein Chan? Are you guarntee your accusing to your friend?
   Can you hack his current location through NC's "juno" e-mail account? 
   Friend, hundred percent I doubt you don't.
3) The net-activists are not fool. If someone writes and posts wrong
   rumours and news, the net-audience will be the judges. You can see,
   as an example "OKKAR66127@xxxxxxx -(Shit-PDC) posting" --mostly,
   OKKAR postings are fake, unrealistic, groundless, inhumane, shameless
   and without dignity. So what? Delete! And, we, the net-audience remark
   "him(and his group)" as a pitiful creature of the pripcipleless
   dictatorial regime, only. NONE LISTENS AND BELIEVES THAT POOR GUY! 
4) Since, (as you write) you are the representative of your group, why
   don't you try to explain back the accusation with manly manners
   and factual clearfication as a press conference to the net (or media or
   else). Do your group have Information & Media Department? I know you
   will say "yes" ; So, those will be it's duty. For example, when RFA
   aired about the past-act of your group, why don't your group try to
   clearify it with official way? That was your group chance, but you
   missed it. Who are wrong?  Don't say "Not the right time". Next ten
   more years?
   (Nine years period, man. Most exiled revolutionaries know who the
   evil-standardless-revolutionaries are, but most of the time we try 
   to shut our mouths to talk about those things because we don't want
   the destorier of our nation "NeWinism SLORC(SPDC)" laugh. But,
   history(records) can not be re-write).
5) As I said you above you may or may not know NC. But, don't you really
   know KZY? Friend, be open-minded and be sincere to me(us). Well, though
   I donnot want to write the follwoing short quiz, I have to do because
   you are trying to fool me and your friends;
		Aung Soe (a) Aung Kyaw = { ---  ---  -- }
		Aung Soe (a) Aung Kyaw = { _i_  _aw  O_ }    
   (Okay, from now on, please write to me DIRECTLY(not on the net) with
   your real account, if you have something to say. I afraid our fellow
   net subscribers will be angry with us, if we continue).

Hope you understand.
"There are thousands of martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the
country. In the military regime's inhumane prisons, there are thousands of
heroes who are risking their life for Peace, Liberty and Justice. So, by
taking advantages of country's revolution, whoever trying to establish
personal fame and gain are evil ; whoever trying to corrupt the
revolutionary funds are evil".

	"Down with evil regime. Down with evil revolutionaries."


On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, aung soe wrote:

> Ko Than Soe,
> That's right. I've should have talked to Ko Nyein Chan directly if I was 
> his friend. This is the idea I've tried to raise. Why did not Ko Nyein 
> Chan beheave the same to those organizations he was accausing?
> First of all, you thought I disguise my name. I have nothing to do that. 
> I wrote here because I believe what his beheaviour effects negative 
> impact on the movement. You said Slorc is watching. It's dead right. In 
> future, Myat Khin Thit (Slorc's counter-movement magazine) will brouse 
> Burma net for their attack against the movement. They don't have to send 
> agents. This is my point. 
> I have to defend anyone who is doing the right thing against the 
> unappropriate beheaviour. He can write his idea or whatever but shold be 
> honest. This is what people are doing on the net. 
> What he is doing is dishonest by using different names on the net and 
> attacking others. Criticising others is easy with a disguished names but 
> this criticised person is painful. There are lots of political arena he 
> can play if he wants by saying who I am.
> I whish I would be his friend so that I know his intention.
> Aung Kyaw

> >Date: Tue, 2 Dec 1997 22:08:11 -0500 (EST)
> >From: Than Soe <tsoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >X-Sender: tsoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Reply-To: Than Soe <tsoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: aungkyaw@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >cc: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: To Ko Aung Kyaw*
> >
> >
> >Ko Aung Kyaw (--- --- --):
> >
> >It is not a nice thing to write and grill a friend on the public 
> internet.
> >
> >If you are sure who is the person using the name "Ko Nyein Chan", why
> >don't you try directly contacting him, first ; Then try to discuss the
> >differences --such as why he/she is using the nick name, what is the
> >intention and goals. There will be reasons and solutions for both of 
> you.
> >
> >We all love our motherland, the Union of Burma, very much and equally ;
> >None is above someone in the degree of love for the country. At the
> >mean time, we have lots of things to serve the Nation. We may have had
> >differences in idealogy and style of approaches to our
> >revolutiony and country affairs, but we still have a long way to go,
> >and we better ought to establish understanding among the 
> revolutionaries.
> >So, don't try to make new enemy after new enemies. (I am not preaching
> >you, please).
> >
> >While you are accusing Ko Kyaw Zay Ya, do you think nobody know who you
> >are? Many activists, including me, know who "Aung Kyaw" is. (It is very
> >easy to hack). Why don't you use your real name? (I do not want your
> >answer ;  I know you have reason, and I try to understand it. If 
> something
> >I disagree with you, I will write to your real e-mail account. That is 
> my
> >way, but I will not make you feel being grilled on the net).
> >
> >If someone reveal your real name, (which you do not want to show to the
> >public with some reason), on the public net, what kind of feeling you 
> will
> >get. Okay friend, you know the situation. SLORC (Shit-PDC) is watching.
> >
> >Ary you sure who "Nyein Chan (NC)" is? If you think KZY is NC, try to
> >write or call him directly. Since, you guys are friends and know each
> >other very well, there will be soultion for the current 
> misunderstanding
> >between you guys. 
> >
> >Please, don't try to ploitically kill the fellow activists. Please, try 
> to
> >cheer, understand and support the fellow activists. We all are, now, on
> >the same boat.  
> >
> >Hope you understand me.
> >
> >	   "Down with evil regime. Down with evil revolutionary."
> >
> >
> >----=--------=---------=----------=---------=---------=----------=----
> >(P.S ... Don't write me back on the net. I have not subscribed the
> >BurmaNet, yet. I got you e-mail from someone. I try to be quiet, but
> >things are not in favor. Why do you do like that, man?)  
> >
> >
> >----------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >---------- Forwarded message ----------
> >Date: 02 Dec 1997 10:04:52
> >From: aungkyaw@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >Reply-To: "Conference reg.burma" <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: Recipients of burmanet-l <burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Subject: deceitful Nyein Chan (a) ???
> >
> >Dear all,
> >
> >I have been sick with some people who are making noise in net with
> >different names.  First, writing on the net is very common in internet
> >politics. However, I found out someone who is using different names on
> >the net to play some slam area polotics. This person has been raising
> >different issues which can allure the audience and supporting his
> >assumption by different names.
> >
> >Nyein Chan (a) Kyaw Za Ya is the person that I found out after studying
> >his notes on the net. At first, I'm wondering why Kyaw Za Ya is so
> >sensative when some people hit Nyein Chan. He defend Nyein Chan notes 
> on
> >the net. Unsuprisingly, the ideas what Nyein Chan wrote and what Kyaw 
> Za
> >Ya are almost the same. Below is the some parts of two messages from
> >Nyein Chan and Kyaw Za Ya to me. You will find that the same idea and
> >sometime same usages in the same day. There are many messages on the 
> net
> >with  the same facts by those two names.
> >
> >It shows deceitful of his intention on the net. I don't know there are
> >how many of his names doing the same thing on the net.  I'm tired of
> >being argued with that kind of hypocritical person. He should  find the
> >political ground in other place else to play such kind of thing and
> >considerate others on the net.
> >
> >Aung Kyaw
> >
> >______________________________________________________
> >Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com