BurmaNet News problem - (r)

 >Date: Sun, 10 Mar 1996 17:40:53 -0500
 >From: BURMAJAPAN@xxxxxxx
 >To: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx
 >Cc: tun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 >Subject: Re: BurmaNet News problem -

 >If I knew your VT100 (Virtual Terminal) Mainframe system better I could tell
 >you exactly what a DC3 code is and what it does.  It is simply a control code
 >that was probally created through internet transfer errors.  I noticed that
 >with some of the BurmaNet stuff.  But I do not have mainframe system to worry
 >about.

Thanks you. VT100 is terminal that Digital Equipment Corp. (DEC) made
way back in the early 80's. It is NOT a Virtual Terminal Mainfraime
system. It is just a dumb terminal. Of course, DEC has produced
generations of terminal since then, VT200, VT220, Vt330, etc...
VT100's are practically bomb-proof. They go on working forever!!!

Burmanet news is without "dc3" charecters again.

Thanks for you time.

Ct