BurmaNet News problem - (r)

If I knew your VT100 (Virtual Terminal) Mainframe system better I could tell
you exactly what a DC3 code is and what it does.  It is simply a control code
that was probally created through internet transfer errors.  I noticed that
with some of the BurmaNet stuff.  But I do not have mainframe system to worry
about.