UCE: Tell us something we don't kno

Hi there.

We were desperately looking for someone who knows:

"WHat's the easiest way to get from Jakarta to the Suez Canal by train?"

or -

"I am looking for information about freedom fighters around the world."

So, if you hold the answers to these essential questions, or have other unique info bytes (and believe us, we have many questions) please stop by WHquestion.com, and say hi.

And yes, of course we know a nice reward is expected. As we said before, tell us something we don't know...

To answer the question click here:
http://www.whquestion.com/emailentry.asp?p=qgvjw;xTRWDQJV_tOjkEVivn761b9

To see what's it all about click here:
http://www.whquestion.com/

Not interested? cool, just reply to this email with "remove" as the
subject line and we won't bother you again, savvy one.

This message complies with the US Federal requirements as well as the
Washington State Commercial Email Bill.
Sender information: Neuronia Ltd.
Email: contact@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tel: +972 (3) 6394304

WHat? WHere? WHy? WHen? WHquestion is the answer!
http://www.whquestion.com/