U.N.'s Human Rights Violations - 24

Subject: U.N.'s Human Rights Violations - 24 hour Hot Line  /

International Criminal Court
To: burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx

	U.N.'s Human Rights Violations - 24 hour Hot Line  /  International
Criminal Court

	Friends and Compatriots,
	   We Must use the U.N.'s fax report line to report ALL violations
occuring.  Also, we should file a suit with the ICC - International Criminal
Courts against the Burmese regime and the commanders known for these
violations.

	United Nations - 24-hour "Hot Line" for Reporting Human Rights
Violations

	The Hot Line is available to victims of human rights
	violations, their relatives and non-governmental organizations. The
Hot
	Line  -Fax- number in Geneva, Switzerland is 41-22-917-0092.