changes to BurmaNet (r)

I now believe that not only the military regime imposes censorship, but
also Burmanet imposes censorship.  Open forum???? I don't understand what
kind of open forum (may be forums supporting NCGUB, FTUB, and some groups
- same like SPDC's people's rallies?).
	Some Burmese wrote taboo languages but they have to learn through
the process.  Freedom of discussion was not usual for us and so, we have
to learn through the process.
	I don't jump into conclusion but now I strongly doubt that
Burmanet editor doesn't want us to discuss anything bad about our
weakness.  Whenever political discussion starts about ineffectiveness and
corruption in the democracy struggle, the editor sends warning, blocks,
unsubscribes without letting the person(s) know or without acknowledging
the persons.
	I don't want to argue much and I do really know the motives of
this censorship.  Did recent postings contain wrong personal attacks?  I
strongly suggest that this list should rename to NCGUB/FTUB NET but not
the Burmanet for open forums for the Burmese.
	How can it make sense "open forum under censorship of pro
NCGUB/FTUB editor"?   Your gurantee about noncensorship has been abolished
(your posting to me about not blocking me from posting).  Great!  Fighting
SPDC for bringing up SPDC like groups.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya