New York UNGA

Free Burma Coalition, Australia

Dear Burma Friends,

This Office will be closed for the duration of the 53rd UNGA Session.  If
you wish to contact me in New York the NCGUB New York email
<burma1un@xxxxxxxxxxx>, from the 26th October.

The NCGUB UN Mission will be working hard this year to ensure a tough
resolution which will support the NLD and their latest initiatives.

For further information you can contact the New York Office or my office
after the 7th December.

Keep up the struggle.  I promise to work like hell in New York.

Yours, as always,

Amanda Zappia

Free Burma Coalition, Australia

Working for the:
National Coalition Government of the Union of Burma
Federation of Trade Unions, Burma
Australia Burma Council

PO Box 2024, Queanbeyan  NSW  2620
Ph: +61-2-6297-7734  Fax: +61-2-6297-7773