For Okkar (r)

Dear S.H.A.N,

    Please let the BurmaNet readers decide whether to believe or not. The main
thing we should consider is you are saying that you are working for the
country and I am also saying that I am working for the country.

    The BurmaNet readers know about the stands of the NLD from its statements
posted by your side and they know about the stands of the SPDC from the
Information Sheets posted by me. At least the readers including you and me can
foresee what can happen next step. If we foresee the results to be too bad for
the country, we should not encourage it. I hope this. One sided news will not
be sufficient to see the real situation.

ok