Shan Ethnic Cease-fire Group Refuse

Dear ABSDF,

    Since you have got the letter of SNPLO written on 16th Sep 98, I am sure
that you would have got their letter dated 17th Sep 98 in which they have
clearly mentioned that they withdrew their support for NLD. I don't have their
original letter but someone read out for me on phone today and I wrote it
down.

     This SNPLO's letter has two paragraphs and in the second paragraph it
mentioned that their Central Committee withdrew their support for NLD. This
letter was  signed by U Takalel, Chairman of the SNPLO

      By the way, I have to argue with one of your previous media release that
said Col. Myo Myint was detained was totally incorrect. His PA is very close
to me and I can confirm about it.

ok