WILL SHE CHANGE ? (r)

Dear Ko Okkar,
	It will be verhelpful if you ask the author about the following
questions and points or you can answer thos.
	(1) Did the author ever study in Burma or ever ben to a government
office?
	There are photographs of Ne Win on classroom walls or the walls of
the government offices. The author said, he would not salute Daw Aung San
Suu Kyi because of her marriage to a British man.  Did he ever realize
that Ne Win married a foreign woman and needed to pay divorce fee when
they broke up for some reasons that everyone knew?   Did he mean that he
don't pay salute to Ne Win too?  If so, that will be great to know.  When
saying about marriage to a foreigner, why did he bring up only her not Ne
Win?  I know, and you know why.  He still need to salute that old dying
guy.
	Did Ne Win know about those facts when he got married a foreigner?
Then why wasn't it a case at that time?  Why hasn't it been a case up to
now?   Why can't author compare the issue?
	In fact, the author is writing something bullshit that he knows it
is nonsense because in his life he had to salute Ne Win more than he can
imagine and he knows that he can't say anything about it.
	If the author answers that he didn't and doesn't salute to any
leader who married a foreigner, (To Remember he must say that he didn't
salute Ne Win either) I will be very very very shocked and glad.  I know
you will take time again as usual  because you can't answer again.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya