THE QUERIES REGARDING FTUB/NCGUB OR (r)

Hi there,
	What I think this network is not only for information sharing but
also for discussing about promoting democracy.
I do have proofs but I don't know whether or not I should post on the net
at this point.  If need be, I can do that though. I want to make sure
those organizations want to be proved.
	Please check only one thing - There is no financial report that
organizations make on the border.  Some money for those organizations were
for to redistribute but since there was no financial data provided for
receiving organizations, how on the earth that receiving organizations
could know they got what they had to get?  It is just a overall situation.
We can send pacific informations too.  Thank.

Yours sincerely,
Kyaw Zay Ya