Urgent Action on Sankharaburi's act

Dear all,

We had got a letter from Sankharaburi's victims who were arrested on Nov:24
by Thai army which is last News.
Begin on Dec:(4), this victims,20s include two young childs & sick one
person,named Nyi Nyi were locked in 12ft squire tiny cell and cut off
outside, alittle food allow.

They,20s,victims,democrat activits,include two young childs and one
seriously sick person,Nyi Nyi were not secured on Thai police or army at now.

And this action by Thai army is , may be taste our movement and after

So we deeply concern on this security. We should join urgent action with
International Communities.

Pls: make Urgent Action