FREE BURMA WEEK AT CSULB

During November 3rd through 7th, the United Methodist's Student Movement of
California State University of Long Beach will be hosting a "FREE BURMA
WEEK".  We will be showing a movie/documentary each afternoon and will be
attending a table with info on Burma.  At the table, we'll have a video
continuously running showing the 8-8-88 demonstrations to attract
attention.  We'll also be passing petitions around asking the Student Body
to pass a selective purchasing resolution in process.

Although this is short notice, perhaps other campuses can join in on the
"FREE BURMA WEEK" to make this a national event.  If you are able to do so,
please contact us so we can share ideas.

Thanks & Peace!
Ali

aliburma@xxxxxxxxxxxxx