New & Special NLD Info Videos Avail

Subject: New & Special NLD Info Videos Available

		New and Special NLD Info Videos Available!
			From: kyawtint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Special Volume 1: NLD Video Document on the National Day, Nov. 16, 1995.
Special Volume 2: Private Video Document on the Independent Day, Jan. 4, 1995.

Regular Releases:
"Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect,
                                  vol. #17, #18, #19, #20, #21 and  #22."

Dear Friends:

ISBDA would like to announe the1995 final distribution of video tapes which
includes two special volumes and the regular series of  "Burma's Democracy
Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. #17, to #22."The tapes were recorded
during September to November and distributed by the NLD HQ to its members. In
Vol #22, you can see how SLORC placed barricades on the road to disturb the
assembly in front of Daw Suu's home.

Special Volume 1  covered the whole National Day Ceremony held at the NLD
Headquarters on November 16, 1995.
Special Volume 2 covered a Dinner Party of Independent Day which was organized
by senior Burmese Nationalists (Thakhin Gyis) on January 4, 1995, long before
Daw Suu's release.

Descriptions for Regular Series are as follows:

Volume #17  covered  the discussion of NLD leaders with  the party officials and
members of Kwanchangon Township on September 6, 1995.     (US$15)

Volume #18  covered  the discussion of NLD leaders with  the party officials and
members of Mayangon Township on September 26, 1995.    (US$15)

The tape #19, #20, #21 and #22 are the serial video documents of public speeches
and discussions in Burmese by the NLD leaders headed by Daw  Aung San Suu Kyi,
based on the  questions by the people gathered every weekends in front of  Daw
Suu's resident on the following dates, respectively:

                        October 21 & 22, 1995.
(US$15)
                        October 28, 29 and November 4, 1995.        (US$15)
                        November 12, 1995.
(US$15)
                        November, 18 &19, 1995.
(US$15)

People who interested in sharing these tapes must send return address  to ISBDA,
202-601 Chohai 3-chome, Nagakute, Aichi, Japan 480-11 with enclosed check or
international MO payable to Htay H. Kyi.

_OnlY FoR YoU:_

Those friends who have reputation of sharing previous video & audio sets are
suggested to send an email mentioning that he or she has just mailed the payment
so that we can process for shipping the new volumes without confirming the
payment.

copying + handling fees ==>

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. #13, #14, #15. #16:
 ===========(previous set)===============   US$ 60.0 per set.

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. #9, #10, #11. #12:
 ===========(previous set)===============   US$ 60.0 per set.

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. #6, #7, #8:
 ===========(previous set)===============   US$ 35.0 per set.

Five Audio Tapes (C60s):
===========(previous set)===============   US$ 25.0 per set.

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. 5:
 ===========(previous set)===============   US$ 15.0 per copy.

August 11 Press Briefing Audio Tape (C60):
===========(previous set)===============   US$ 10.0 per copy.

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. 3 and 4:
 ===========(previous set)===============   US$ 25.0 per set.

Burma's Democracy Struggle and Our Future Prospect, vol. 1 and 2:
 ============(previous set) ==========   US$ 25.0 per set.

Please clearly mention the tape volume numbers in your order and we will
immediately air-mail  after receiving your payment.

All video tapes are recorded by home video camera system on NTSC VHS format.

=====