Word Processors

I am trying to locate Burmese and Karen Word Processors that will run on
old IBMs and Macs.  (a 286 and a Mac 512, really ancient stuff, but I can
usually get them free)  These machines have no hard drives.  The programs
that I have for them are contained on single 3.5 low density disks for the
Mac, and 5.25 Low density disks for the IBM.

If anybody knows of existing programs or of someone who could write such
programs let me know.  Thanks very much in advance.

FrankB@xxxxxxxxxx