Report of the ILO High-level team p

--=====================_3687334==_.ALT

Dear people,

The report of the ILO high-level team which visited Burma September/October
is now on the ILO website in PDF at the following addresses. Since I
haven't read it yet I will refrain from commenting. In the next hour or so
I will convert it into Text, chop it up and post it to various lists.

David Arnott

Report of the ILO High-level team (PDF 234K)
http://www.ilo.org/public/english/standards/relm/gb/docs/gb282/pdf/gb-4.pdf

Appendices to the Report of the ILO High-level team (PDF 1014K)
http://www.ilo.org/public/english/standards/relm/gb/docs/gb282/pdf/gb-4-ax.pdf

Online Burma Library -- www.burmalibrary.org
Thousands of annotated and classified links to full-text documents on
Burma/Myanmar

--=====================_3687334==_.ALT

Dear people,<br><br>
The report of the ILO high-level team which visited Burma
September/October is now on the ILO website in PDF at the following
addresses. Since I haven't read it yet I will refrain from commenting. In
the next hour or so I will convert it into Text, chop it up and post it
to various lists.<br><br>
David Arnott<br><br>
Report of the ILO High-level team (PDF 234K)<br>
Appendices to the Report of the ILO High-level team (PDF 1014K)<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
Thousands of annotated and classified links to full-text documents on
Burma/Myanmar<br>