Mizzima:Chin National Front will St

--------------228DCF7E3F62639712F38DF6

  Chin National Front will Strictly collect Tax money along Indo-Burma
                                 border

September 1,2001
Mizzima News Group(www.mizzima.com)

    Chin National Front (CNF) has decided to collect tax money from
traders strictly to carry   out its revolution for the people and the
nation.
    Since the traders and drivers of the vehicles had not given tax
money to the  CNF in the past months , the CNF has banned the travel and
transport of goods from Tiddim and Falam of Chin state to Indo-Burma
border between August  5 and September 5 for one month period.
    As per the local traders , the CNF has successfully bolcked the
Indo-Burma border trade in the said  period. There has been no movement
of trading and vehicles from Tiddim and Falam to Rih, border village of
Burma with India and Indo-Burma border trade has halted for a month.
    " There has been no violence in the period. We did this to encourage
the traders to give us the tax money without any hesitance." They have
their duties to support us while we are sacrificing our lives to achieve
genuine Federal Union of Burma", said the spoke person of the CNF.
 During this period, on the 25th of August, Indian army has occupied and
destroyed Victoria Camp, one of the CNF camps inside Indian territory. "
The reason of the ban may be given by them but we believe that it is
became of the pressure from the SPDC. Because this is not the first
time. Indian army attacked our camp in 1999 and this is it's job to be
done "whenever pressure comes from Burma side." added the spoke person
of the CNF.

--------------228DCF7E3F62639712F38DF6

&nbsp;
<center>

tax money from traders strictly to carry&nbsp;&nbsp; out its revolution
for the people and the nation.
not given tax money to the&nbsp; CNF in the past months , the CNF has banned
of Chin state to Indo-Burma border between August&nbsp; 5 and September
5 for one month period.
bolcked the Indo-Burma border trade in the said&nbsp; period. There has
<b><i>Falam
</i></b>to
border village of Burma with India and Indo-Burma border trade has halted
for a month.
this to encourage the traders to give us the tax money without any hesitance."
They have their duties to support us while we are sacrificing our lives
to achieve genuine Federal Union of Burma", said the spoke person of the
CNF.
and destroyed Victoria Camp, one of the CNF camps inside Indian territory.
" The reason of the ban may be given by them but we believe that it is&nbsp;