Welcome to the theburmanetnews grou

Subject: Welcome to the theburmanetnews group

Hello,

I've added you to my theburmanetnews group at ONElist, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. ONElist makes it easy to participate
in email discussions, coordinate events, share photos and other files,
and more.

NOTE: This is an Announcement or Newsletter group, so only the group
moderator may post messages. Also, some or all sharing features may
be disabled in this group at the moderator's discretion.

Here's a description of the group:

Here's my introductory message for you:

*************

Dear BurmaNet subscribers,

As I wrote in a previous letter from the editor,
The BurmaNet News is changing servers.  This
message is to inform you that ONElist.com is now
hosting BurmaNet.  You should continue to receive
The BurmaNet News without interruption and do not
need to do anything unless you notice an
interruption in service, in which case please
write to strider@xxxxxxx

Within the next few days, you will receive
another message from BurmaNet informing you how
to control your subscription to The BurmaNet News
via the web, if you should wish to.  If you have
any questions or wish to change your subscription
status, you can always do so by emailing
strider@xxxxxxx

Thanks and best regards,

    Strider

Regards,

Moderator, theburmanetnews

SPECIAL NOTE FROM ONElist:  Because ONElist values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse@xxxxxxxxxxx

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the theburmanetnews group,
please visit http://www.onelist.com/group/theburmanetnews and
enter the following sign-in information:

        Email address: reg.burma@xxxxxxxxxx
        Password: udabipmx

This password has been randomly generated for you. Once you have signed
in, you should change your password by visiting
http://www.onelist.com/myprofile