Inofrmation Sheet No.B-1217 (I) (r)

--------------2C86460E6938815867C48455

Dear Okkar,

under which conditions get they distributed. What are reasonable prices?
Where do you want to sell? Only in the major cities? Further I think the
medicine from outside is of better quality than the
MPF stuff. Can you give me more info?

Regards
Heiko

OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

>                                MYANMAR INFORMATION COMMITTEE
>                                                             YANGON
>
>                                                 Inofrmation Sheet
>                                         No.B-1217 (I)      12th January, 2000
>
> (1)  Standard Medicines to be Distributed
>
>     184 kinds of standard medicines manufactured by Myanmar Pharmaceutical
> Factory will distribute to the public at reasonable price to stop unlawful
> pharmaceutical manufacturing enterprises, protect the public from the danger
> of bogus medicines and expose and prohibit unlawful pharmaceutical
> enterprises. Medicines copying the ones manufactured by the State owned
> pharmaceutical factory is now threatening the public health, and therefore,
> it is required to ward off the danger of the unlawful pharmaceutical
> enterprises as a national concern.
> [...]
--------------2C86460E6938815867C48455

begin:vcard
n:Schaefer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-4000
fn:Heiko Schaefer
end:vcard

--------------2C86460E6938815867C48455--