American Tragedy: Shooting Victim W

Subject: American Tragedy: Shooting Victim Was Living His Parents' Dreams

It is a tragedy. I wish I had known Gary Wong. Such a sad senseless
tragedy for him and his family that should never have happened. After
all he had lived and learned, daner and death can strike at any moment.
They could have been friends, instead he was killed. I've been on back
streets, in ghettos and gutters of NYC. With a gun to the head. On the
wrong side of the street. This was totally uncool. I feel a great spirit
has been taken from human life, and from his family. Gary Wong could
have given his killer everything but he took his life instead. When will
people ever learn that the only end to violence is the end to violence.
And understanding. Two brothers clash, and now one is dead. In America,
the land of the free, the brave, and the living dead...

ds*