ABSDF condolence on the death of Be

Subject: ABSDF condolence on the death of Benjamin Kya Oo

--=====================_1111653==_.ALT

Condolence

We, the All Burma Students' Democratic Front, are in deep grievance on hearing
the death of Benjamin Kya Oo who had expired in Chiangmai at 2:34 a.m. on the
morning of January 9th, year 2000.

Benjamin Kya Oo, age 60, had been the Chairman of LNDO (Lahu National
Development Organization), Secretary General of LDF ( Lahu Democratic Front)
and Deputy in Foreign Affairs of NDF ( National Democratic Front ).

The loss of Benjamin Kya Oo is also a great loss for the Lahu people as
well as
the struggle for the Democratic and Federal Union in Burma.

We, the ABSDF, also share the grievance with his family and the Lahu people.

Date. 11th January, 2000.

Central Committee
All Burma Students' Democratic Front.

--=====================_1111653==_.ALT

Condolence<br>
We, the All Burma Students' Democratic Front, are in deep grievance on
hearing the death of Benjamin Kya Oo who had expired in Chiangmai at 2:34
a.m. on the&nbsp; morning of January 9th, year 2000.<br>
Benjamin Kya Oo, age 60, had been the Chairman of LNDO (Lahu National
Development Organization), Secretary General of LDF ( Lahu Democratic
Front) and Deputy in Foreign Affairs of NDF ( National Democratic Front
).<br>
The loss of Benjamin Kya Oo is also a great loss for the Lahu people as
well as the struggle for the Democratic and Federal Union in Burma.<br>
We, the ABSDF, also share the grievance with his family and the Lahu
people.<br>
Date. 11th January, 2000.<br>
Central Committee<br>