Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: MORE SPDC AGENTS

Subject: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Re: MORE SPDC AGENTS UNCOVERED

----Original Message Follows----
To: Aung Soe <aungsoe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: MORE SPDC AGENTS UNCOVERED
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 01:16:42 -0500 (EST)

Friends:

Thank you for the forwarded messages and support.

Today is the first day of classes for Second Semester at
Indiana University, and I was surprise when I got the
forwarded messages. But, I feel nothing about those
groundless accusations.

Please forward the following message for me on the net.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Than_Soe

-----------------------------------

    Burmese people have been ruthlessly oppressed
    by the bloody SLORC/SPDC for decades.

    Whenever I think about fellow Burmese people and
    political prisoners, I feel a deep pain in my heart.

    I will never serve for
     both
       trustworthiless, visionless, heartless, coward
       bloody SLORC/SPDC
     and
       politically corrupt, dirty, nepotisive, dishonest,
       trustworthiless, tricky (most but not all) oppositions.

    I believe "ko ko aung" <htetaung@xxxxxxxxxx> has some
    hidden tricky political intentions for posting
    those groundless, meaningless, child-play accusations.

    Well, I do not care KoKoAung or whoever.
    I do not care Spy or whatever accusations.
    (waste of time! useless!)

    I DO CARE only for Peace, Liberty and Prosperity
    in the Union of Burma and for the entire population of
    the Union of Burma.

    I am NOT in Indianapolis. I am in Bloomington.
    Make sure you get right on next try.
    If any doubt about me, come and see me at
    Indiana University (Bloomington).

    (This is my last e-mail about this matter.
    What's a waste of time.)