Tibetan Lama flees to India!!! Hima

Subject: Tibetan Lama flees to India!!! Himalaya Film See it now.

This is such great news! Forty years after the original trek of His
Holiness the Dali Dama! Let me tell you, here in France, the film
Himalaya is the third largest grossing film in France today, with nearly
a million spectators. It is a beautiful film by the creator of the Oscar
winning film Cosmos (the life of bugs), and, here, inthe film Himalaya
you are taken across the winter trek of the Himalayas on a voyage of the
struggle of the human spirit.

I saw it here in paris a few days ago while the Karmapa was on his trail
south in the same one real world.

Go See the film. The tibetan music is very good and the imagery is the
best you will see ever. (this film is nominated for best foreign film
oscar hollywood nominations 2000.)

ds*