NLM: Megawati & National Convention

--------------74CD421AE1D709BAA132D278

Dear Friends,

the DASSK of Indonesia - Megawati - slimes so much to Burma. I suppose
Megawati is for Indonesia the same like Kohl for Germany: for the own
country the best, while exploiting the rest.

It is also nice to hear that Burma's most famous Elite-Pub convened
again. I never saw a so much national important news without any
meaning. In every other country the news would concentrate to show the
results and also the concluding words of Maj-Gen Saw Lwin.

Regards
Heiko

OKKAR66129@xxxxxxx wrote:

> The New Light of Myanmar ( Thursday, January 6, 2000 )
> [...]
> 2. Indonesian Vice-President sends felicitations to General Maung Aye
> [...]
> 4. National Convention Convention Commission meets
> [...]
> _______________________
>
> [...]
>
> 2. Indonesian Vice-President sends felicitations to General Maung Aye
>
> The following is a message of felicitations from Her Excellency Madame
> Megawati Soekarnoputri, Vice-President of the Republic of Indonesia, to His
> Excellency General Maung Aye, Vice-Chairman of the State Peace and
> Development Council, on the occasion of the 52nd Anniversary Independence Day
> of the Union of Myanmar.
>
> Your Excellency,
>
> On the auspicious occasion of the 52nd Anniversary of the Independence Day of
> the Union of Myanmar, it is a great privilege for me to convey to you my
> heartfelt felicitations.
>
> Myanmar and Indonesia enjoy excellent bilateral relations and share many
> common concern and objectives both in regional and international affairs. I
> am, therefore, confident that in the years ahead, our two countries will find
> new opportunities to achieve further progress and prosperity.
>
> Please accept, Your Excellency, the assurances of my highest esteem and
> consideration.
> __________________________________
>
> [...]
>
> 4. National Convention Convention Commission meets
>
> YANGON, 5 Jan - National Convention Convening Commission held its meeting at
> the meeting hall of NCCC Office at 2 pm today.
>
> Present on the occasion were Chairman of NCCC Maj-Gen Saw Lwin, Vice-Chairman
> Maj-Gen Sein Htwa and commission members.
>
> Secretary of National Convention Convening Commission and members National
> Convention Convening Work Committee and National Convention Convening
> Management Committee reported on matters relating to National Convention.
>
> Members of National Convention Convening Commission took part in the
> discussions.
>
> Afterwards, the meeting ended with concluding remarks by Maj-Gen Saw Lwin.
> [...]
--------------74CD421AE1D709BAA132D278

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------74CD421AE1D709BAA132D278--