[burmanet2-l] Question on BURMANET

Subject: Re: [burmanet2-l] Question on BURMANET DISCUSSION LIST

dr. ne oo:
u have a typical bad burmese blood: one-sided look and narrowmindedness.
strider's closure of this server might not have anything to do with the
writings of those people who criticized ncgub/ftub or Okkar, the one u chose
not to write in an educated and wise manner.

the dying movement of ours must be the only reason why foreign supporters
back off from active participation. Face the harsh reality, dr. instead of
blaming a handful of those who advocate a moral revolution.

don't ever try to find scapegoats for the failure of the whole movement and
their leaders.

don't fool others and urself. an educated person should know when to speak
and what to speak. with a long tail behind ur name, if u understand and
accept the reality, u will be a great human.  otherwise, that tail will
become an animal's tail, which is consciously or unconsciously used or
abused to hit the lesser or bigger beings.  I think u here r hitting the
bigger ones, dr. crocodile.

aungsoe

<<<<<----Original Message Follows----

I am aware that some users abused Strider in recent weeks over matters
relating with ncgub/ftub performance.[I do think the attack is
unwarranted.] Whilst this might have caused Strider to abandon
"burmanet-l@" list, the arrangement for 3-free-list have been just right
with current traffic. Taken out one list will cause much stress on the
remaining two lists.>>>>