Bakatha (FAC) facilitation letter o

Subject: Bakatha (FAC) facilitation letter on the 52nd anniversary of  Burmese Independence Day.

--=====================_5731245==_.ALT

Bakatha (FAC) facilitation letter on the 52nd anniversary
of
                        Burmese Independence Day
4th January 2000

We, Bakatha (FAC) wish salutation to all of our people and democracy activities
around the world for a wonderful millennium on this auspicious day of the 52nd
anniversary of independence in Burma (4th January 1948).

We, the Burmese people, received our independence from British rule after over
half a decade, and after much bloodshed by our people.

Now, we are working diligently to see that the Burmese people have actually
achieved independence, not just further military rule. Within Burma, people
have still not achieved true freedom in their lovely own place. From 1962 until
the present time-during the military ruling era-we, the Burmese people, have
been forcibly pushed behind the iron bars of a military cage thus unable to
cultivate and support such things as the basic moral and physical values; the
importance of honesty, culture, economic freedom ,education, health, diplomatic
relation and protection of the natural resources, all which have been abused by
tyrannical governing.

In Burma, only three of over 30 civilian universities have been reopened in
recent days since they were all closed in December 1996, but meanwhile ,the
military engineering university and military medical and computer science
university have been running regularly, funded by tyrannical governing.

All countries of the world are attempting to build up an educational society by
stressing the slogan of the absolutely necessary priorities of education, while
the Burmese people are struggling to fight between people wanting a democratic
society and the military force creating an oppressive  regime. The reality
being  that the military rulers want to build up soldiers as the first class
society in Burma out of their selfish aims.

We , Bakatha (FAC) are dedicated to fight accompanying the people's desire of a
democratic society for freedom in Burma. We, FAC, support the principle policy
of (5)causes of Unions,(3) flags and (3)purposes.

We, Bakatha(FAC) strictly follow the great history of the Bakatha old
generation by adhering to the non-violence fight against the military regime,
in attempt to achieve the people's demands for independence. We would also like
to offer best wishes to all people on this wonderful millennium, and on the
52nd anniversary of Burmese Independence on 4th January 2000.

Foreign Affairs Committee
All Burma Federation of Student Unions.

--=====================_5731245==_.ALT

letter on the 52nd anniversary
of&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
&nbsp;&nbsp;
<x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab><x-tab>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</x-tab>Burmese
Independence Day<br>
4th January 2000<br>
We, Bakatha (FAC) wish salutation to all of our people and democracy
activities around the world for a wonderful millennium on this auspicious
day of the 52nd anniversary of independence in Burma (4th January
1948).<br>
received our independence from British rule after over half a decade, and
after much bloodshed by our people.<br>
Now, we are working diligently to see that the Burmese people have
actually achieved independence, not just further military rule. Within
Burma, people have still not achieved true freedom in their lovely own
place. From 1962 until the present time-during the military ruling
era-we, the Burmese people, have been forcibly pushed behind the iron
bars of a military cage thus unable to cultivate and support such things
as the basic moral and physical values; the importance of honesty,
culture, economic freedom ,education, health, diplomatic relation and
protection of the natural resources, all which have been abused by
tyrannical governing.<br>
In Burma, only three of over 30 civilian universities have been reopened
in recent days since they were all closed in December 1996, but meanwhile
,the military engineering university and military medical and computer
science university have been running regularly, funded by tyrannical
governing.<br>
All countries of the world are attempting to build up an educational
society by stressing the slogan of the absolutely necessary priorities of
education, while the Burmese people are struggling to fight between
people wanting a democratic society and the military force creating an
oppressive&nbsp; regime. The reality being&nbsp; that the military rulers
want to build up soldiers as the first class society in Burma out of
their selfish aims.<br>
We , Bakatha (FAC) are dedicated to fight accompanying the people's
desire of a democratic society for freedom in Burma. We, FAC, support the
principle policy of (5)causes of Unions,(3) flags and (3)purposes.<br>
We, Bakatha(FAC) strictly follow the great history of the Bakatha old
generation by adhering to the non-violence fight against the military
regime, in attempt to achieve the people's demands for independence. We
would also like to offer best wishes to all people on this wonderful
millennium, and on the 52nd anniversary of Burmese Independence on 4th
January 2000.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>
<b>Foreign Affairs Committee<br>
All Burma Federation of Student Unions.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <br>