Goodbye from burmanet-l and go forw

Subject: Re: Goodbye from burmanet-l and go forward

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999,  Okkar   wrote:

> Ko Maung Maung Than,
>
>     You post your news  of your side. I post the news of SPDC side. You
balance it yourself. Don't  think that all your news are correct. For
example DVB assume  me as Col. Hla Min.

This is an untrue statement.  Ko Maung Maung Than and many others post
information from many sources, most of which have as their mission to
PROVIDE BALANCED COVERAGE OF THE ISSUES.  This goes for Asian Wall street
Journal, Jane's Intelligence Review, Far Eastern Economic Review, Reuters,
AFP, AP, etc., etc.

Your posts come from the propaganda machine of a military dictatorship.
Are you able to distinguish between the missions and quality of
information found in the various sources?

>     I have  denied it many times but this time I do not argue because it
is not my problem. It is your own problem. That is just for example.

> ok

Do you know Col. Hla Min?

> --
>
> On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 16:15:06   Maung Maung Than wrote:
> >You jam the Burmanet with your rubbish barking messages. If you have
> >reasonable points people will respect you otherw ise don't bother us. If you
> >are crazy about join this freeburma discuss forum send request message to
> >freeburma@xxxxxxxxxxx we will discuss and let you know the result.
> >
> >Happy new year !
> >
> >mmt

			    BURMA  ACTION GROUP