Why are Burmese students still in I

Subject: Why are Burmese students still in I.D.C?

Why are Burmese students still in I.D.C?=85..<br>
,
19 Burmese students were sentenced to 128 days. The suspended Jail term
along with fines 9000 baht for each and next two Burmese students were
sentenced to 28 days, suspended Jail term along with fines 2000 Baht for
each on the same charge as 19 Burmese students the illegal entry. At
present they, 22 Burmese students have been granted by His Majesty The
King which came to effect on December 5. They got royal pardon and
finished their Jail term . During the detention in I.D.C, their families
and friends who are living in Maniloy Burmese student's center could not
come to see them because of the tightened security blockage surrounded
the M.B.S.C. The Burmese students also have been being confined in room
No. 13 in I.D.C and they have lost to appeal resettlements in U.S.A.,
CANADA or AUSTRALIA.<br>
 Why are Burmese students still in I.D.C? Next detention in S.D.C in
Bankhen? What are they on Charge ? But five gunman who seized the Embassy
October, 1999 are at large. The 22 Burmese students are scapegoats.
Further detention for them, it is very unfair in Thai Justice. Is it the
best way to let them all go back to Maniloy Burmese students' center in
Ratcheburi? It is humanitarian.<br>
&nbsp; A democratic sympathizer</font></b>
<BR>