Re. Advice for our weakness of inf

Subject: Re. Advice for our weakness of  info propaganda

Dear all,

As far as I learned, SPDC's agents ( MYANMAR INFORMATION COMMITTEE YANGON )
are propagandizing their policies and information in soc.culture.asean,
soc.culture.thai, soc.culture.japan, soc.culture.malaysia and
soc.culture.singapore very effectively. They are using these NGs for their
propaganda, and we need to aware of that.

 The information they have given to   the people is  very harmful to our
influence in those countries.  As a matter of fact,  we need to take a
necessary counter-measurement  for building our influence in those countries,
very aggressively.

One thing I would like to advice  an urgent action is posting news and
articles in NGs by effective media techniques (especially soc.culture.thai,
soc.culture.asean)  will make our stronger propaganda to the people in those
countries.

If you have  a question how to subscribe those NGs, I am willingly to answer
for that.

Best wishes to our dream of a free and democratic society.
Have  a happy new millennium...................

Msoe