To burmanet editor Re: No response

Subject: To burmanet editor Re: No response from BurmaNet list posting

--------------4815F4DFDE1114D7EADC04B6

Dear strider/burmanet editor

Yes I 've noticed a posting of mine via Dawn Star's,the obscenity as you put it,which
is one of my many postings blocked by burmanet editor.What about those articles of
mine which criticising very fairly on NCGUB,FTUB,NLDLA.Where are they ?
You released this obscenity one with " a threat " to burmanet editor via someone
else.
Is that an intention to make me look bad? And are you letting us know only those
sections that you wanted us to know ?
C'mon strider,stop that old tricks.New millenium is only a few days away.

At least give me an explanation in sake of fairness,I wished.Instead, I was given a
Star Chamber.
This kind act is a bullying , rude and an insult to my/ one's intelligence and also
abusing the power of cyber-communication capabilities.

The power that corrupts!!!!!! by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.

Dear strider , let me put it this way, first of all I had no intention of threatening
you.You misread me.
I would threat the military systems of Myanmar if needed be.I regard them my
enemies.Not anyone else is my enemy in this world.

But you have got no right to block my postings and you can not literally stop me
reaching your customers of burmanet.  Can you????????
That was what I sincerely mean " I 'll get you."But you have understood
differently.Sorry about that.

The next one is that .....
It was not an easy thing to criticise an establishment like NCGUB,FTUB etc.We had to
do a lot of home works before we launch.And we meant it. We also carry out practical
measures on what we have meant.

It is a political necessity as far as Burmese politics is concern.I am not sure how
you see it in this regards.
We are getting no where following an orthodoxism manned by undemocratic leadership
and conservatives visions which are very poor visions.

We would like to talk to them lead them into the new millennium visions at
anytime,anywhere.

One well known leader in Burmese democracy movement whom I met said " there is no
time limit on the revolution,one never should have asked on when it is going to be
achieved "   Fuck!!!!!  we can not take that. That is a bullshit ! We want the
democracy in Burma ASAP.People are dying out there every day.
Now we radical progressive must take a turn,We know what we are doing and we are the
professionals as far as Burmese politics is concern.We want a hand over and support
us.However we will be doing that anyway.

life is not just a revolution,there are many more else to live for.

We refuse to go down in the history as a bunch of hopeless losers because of the fact
that unjust military minority power rules over majority by force and it worked for so
so long in Burma.
The whole world knew that and took it as it is.
It is a shame ,severe shame in the history of mankind.

Please put me back on the net.

your sincerely

panyoma/syd

Dawn Star wrote:

> sorry you are having problems, dont worry, keep posting, alternative
> nets, burmanet 2 for example, everybody reads it, if you are getting
> silenced, stay cool, be nice, hold your course, and have a good
> holiday,it may only be a technical problem, dont let it bug you,  ds
>
> panyoma wrote:
> >
> > Dear there
> >
> > Burmanet is fucked.Bullying against alternative voices.Using shut up buttons at
> > a lowest right winmg practice just like in South America.A botch up!
> > I do not care although a fucked up organisation like the Burmanet banned me.I
> > can have many more thousands like me in this IT age.
> > You can not stop it,you fucking Burmanet@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> > I 'll get you.
> >
> > Have a marry Christmas.
> >
> > panyoma/syd
> >
> > S.Wansai wrote:
> >
> > > Dear Minn Kyaw Minn:
> > >
> > > After a two days break, mein is working smoothly again. Hope yours will be
> > > okay too.
> > >
> > > Sai Wansai

<HTML>
<FONT SIZE=+1>Dear strider/burmanet editor</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>Yes I 've noticed a posting of mine via Dawn Star's,the
obscenity as you put it,which is one of my many postings blocked by burmanet
editor.What about those articles of mine which criticising very fairly
on NCGUB,FTUB,NLDLA.Where are they ?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>You released this obscenity one with " a threat " to
burmanet editor via someone else.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>Is that an intention to make me look bad? And are you
letting us know only those sections that you wanted us to know ?</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>C'mon strider,stop that old tricks.New millenium is only
a few days away.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>At least give me an explanation in sake of fairness,I
wished.Instead, I was given a Star Chamber.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>This kind act is a bullying , rude and an insult to my/
one's intelligence and also abusing the power of cyber-communication capabilities.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>The power that corrupts!!!!!! by Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>Dear strider , let me put it this way, first of all I
had no intention of threatening you.You misread me.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>I would threat the military systems of Myanmar if needed
be.I regard them my enemies.Not anyone else is my enemy in this world.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>But you have got no right to block my postings and you
can not literally stop me reaching your customers of burmanet.&nbsp; Can
you????????</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>That was what I sincerely mean " I 'll get you."But you
have understood differently.Sorry about that.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>The next one is that .....</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>It was not an easy thing to criticise an establishment
like NCGUB,FTUB etc.We had to do a lot of home works before we launch.And
we meant it. We also carry out practical measures on what we have meant.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>It is a political necessity as far as Burmese politics
is concern.I am not sure how you see it in this regards.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>We are getting no where following an orthodoxism manned
by undemocratic leadership and conservatives visions which are very poor
visions.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>We would like to talk to them lead them into the new millennium
visions at anytime,anywhere.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>One well known leader in Burmese democracy movement whom
I met said " there is no time limit on the revolution,one never should
have asked on when it is going to be achieved "&nbsp;&nbsp; Fuck!!!!!&nbsp;
we can not take that. That is a bullshit ! We want the democracy in Burma
ASAP.People are dying out there every day.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>Now we radical progressive must take a turn,We know what
we are doing and we are the professionals as far as Burmese politics is
concern.We want a hand over and support us.However we will be doing that
anyway.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>life is not just a revolution,there are many more else
to live for.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>We refuse to go down in the history as a bunch of hopeless
losers because of the fact that unjust military minority power rules over
majority by force and it worked for so so long in Burma.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>The whole world knew that and took it as it is.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1>It is a shame ,severe shame in the history of mankind.</FONT><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>Please put me back on the net.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>your sincerely</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=+1>panyoma/syd</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>&nbsp;
<BR>&nbsp;<FONT SIZE=+1></FONT>

<P>Dawn Star wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>sorry you are having problems, dont worry, keep posting,
alternative
<BR>nets, burmanet 2 for example, everybody reads it, if you are getting
<BR>silenced, stay cool, be nice, hold your course, and have a good
<BR>holiday,it may only be a technical problem, dont let it bug you,&nbsp;
ds

<P>panyoma wrote:
<BR>>
<BR>> Dear there
<BR>>
<BR>> Burmanet is fucked.Bullying against alternative voices.Using shut
up buttons at
<BR>> a lowest right winmg practice just like in South America.A botch
up!
<BR>> I do not care although a fucked up organisation like the Burmanet
banned me.I
<BR>> can have many more thousands like me in this IT age.
<BR>> You can not stop it,you fucking Burmanet@xxxxxxxxxxxx
<BR>> I 'll get you.
<BR>>
<BR>> Have a marry Christmas.
<BR>>
<BR>> panyoma/syd
<BR>>
<BR>> S.Wansai wrote:
<BR>>
<BR>> > Dear Minn Kyaw Minn:
<BR>> >
<BR>> > After a two days break, mein is working smoothly again. Hope yours
will be
<BR>> > okay too.
<BR>> >
<BR>> > Sai Wansai
<BR>> >
<BR>> > ----- Original Message -----
<BR>> > From: Minn Kyaw Minn &lt;enmasse_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>> > To: &lt;burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>; &lt;strider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>> > Sent: Monday, December 20, 1999 9:12 PM
<BR>> > Subject: Fwd: No response from BurmaNet list posting
<BR>> >
<BR>> > > Dear Wansai,
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > > You may not be the only one having problem.
<BR>> > > I've trouble posting to BurmaNet too and have not received BurmaNet
News
<BR>> > for
<BR>> > > a vey long time now. Let's see if this will be posted.
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > > Minn Kyaw Minn
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > > -----------------
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > > >From: "S.Wansai" &lt;m.win@xxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>> > > >To: &lt;strider@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>> > > >CC: "BurmaNet 2" &lt;burmanet2-l@xxxxxxxx>, "BurmaNet"
<BR>> > > >&lt;burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>
<BR>> > > >Subject: No response from BurmaNet list posting
<BR>> > > >Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 21:32:43 +0100
<BR>> > > >MIME-Version: 1.0
<BR>> > > >Received: from [192.82.108.35] by hotmail.com (3.2) with ESMTP
id
<BR>> > > >MHotMailBA272F860074D820F3A5C0526C239EE30; Mon Dec 20 00:10:47
1999
<BR>> > > >Received: by igc7.igc.apc.org (8.9.3/8.9.3) id XAA01307;Sun,
<BR>> > > >23:38:32 -0800 (PST)
<BR>> > > >Received: from mail.sh-home.de ([212.60.1.17])by igc7.igc.apc.org
<BR>> > > >(8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id XAA01217for &lt;burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
Sun, 19
<BR>> > > >Dec 1999 23:38:07 -0800 (PST)
<BR>> > > >Received: (qmail 21058 invoked from network); 19 Dec 1999 20:31:44
-0000
<BR>> > > >Received: from e4-022.shlink.de (HELO sh20471) (212.60.0.22)&nbsp;
by
<BR>> > sh-home.de
<BR>> > > >with SMTP; 19 Dec 1999 20:31:44 -0000
<BR>> > > >>From owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxxxxxx Mon Dec 20 00:20:09 1999
<BR>> > > >Message-ID: &lt;004f01bf4a60$5849a340$16003cd4@sh20471>
<BR>> > > >Precedence: bulk
<BR>> > > >Sender: owner-burmanet-l@xxxxxxx
<BR>> > > >X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
<BR>> > > >X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2314.1300
<BR>> > > >X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2314.1300
<BR>> > > >X-Priority: 3
<BR>> > > >
<BR>> > > >Dear BurmaNet Editor:
<BR>> > > >
<BR>> > > >My posting on the 18th doesn't seem to go through. Also I haven't
receive
<BR>> > > >any mail for the 18th and 19th of December. An hour ago, I posted
an item
<BR>> > > >from the Nation (19.12.99) but there has been no response.
<BR>> > > >
<BR>> > > >Could you please let me know, if there is any technical problem?
<BR>> > > >
<BR>> > > >Sincerely,
<BR>> > > >
<BR>> > > >Sai Wansai
<BR>> > >
<BR>> > > ______________________________________________________
<BR>> > >
<BR>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
<BR>> GET $100 IN COUPONS FOR TRYING GATOR!
<BR>> Grab the Gator! Free software does all the typing for you!
<BR>> Gator fills in forms and remembers passwords with NO TYPING at
<BR>> over 100,000 web sites!
<BR>> <A HREF="http://click.egroups.com/1/341/5/_/47924/_/945949920";>http://click.egroups.com/1/341/5/_/47924/_/945949920</A>
<BR>>
<BR>> -- Easily schedule meetings and events using the group calendar!
<BR>> -- <A HREF="http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=freeburma&m=1";>http://www.egroups.com/cal?listname=freeburma&amp;m=1</A>

<BR>The only fruitcake at overstock.com is our manager.
<BR>He?s giving away a $20 coupon, plus our everyday Free Shipping.
<BR>Take advantage of the savings and selection now.
<BR><A HREF="http://click.egroups.com/1/342/5/_/47924/_/945975565";>http://click.egroups.com/1/342/5/_/47924/_/945975565</A>

<P>-- Talk to your group with your own voice!
<BR>-- <A HREF="http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=freeburma&m=1";>http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=freeburma&amp;m=1</A></BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;</HTML>

--------------4815F4DFDE1114D7EADC04B6--