The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Servic

Subject: Re: The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Service

hi there,if you dont mind would you please think about something first,
now, and cease fire, your many posts, never get you anywhere, why,
becaause the Okheads are made only to waste your time, disperse your
energy, tell you nothing of vital importance, except things to disturb
you and fill my mail box up and the boxes of others, with bullshit,
please stop, or do your thing personally, we really dont need to be a
part of it, thanks, dawnstar