The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Servic

Subject: Re: The Burma Out! Christmas Spy Service

Don't you understand the question?  I asked you about people's feeling over
the government but not roads, bridge, and various parks.  Clear!  Oh, very
smooth roads and bridges?   Are you sure about it.  Daw Aung San Suu Kyi
couldn't go to Irrawaddy because of technical problems and security
conditions in that area (your fathers claimed).  What was that then?  Does
the governmenet built those roads and bridges or are people forced to built?
How about country wide forced labour issue as your no. 2 committed?
I am sure people are not happy with the sanction.   On the other hand, why do
people have to face that unhappyness and why can't your government make the
peope to be happy?  The fundamental reason?  Just analyse it.
Do you learn making that kind of unreasonable statements from your fathers?