Speech of Indonesia minister about (r)

Subject: Speech of Indonesia minister about Globalization. The Indonesian Experience

Dear friends,
I have accidentally deleted the above mentioned speech by Indonesian
minister of investment
Laksamana Sukardi. It is a very nice speech that I would like to save. I
would therefore very much
appreciate if any one can repost it in Burma Net. Thanks.

                           Best Regards.

                                                       Saw Aung Khin
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.