FRENCH NEWS! FRENCH VICHY AND DEGAU

Subject: Re: FRENCH NEWS! FRENCH VICHY AND DEGAULLE MINISTER MADE NAZI GAS

Dawn Star wrote:

> Look around in the news today, its out last night, following a
> researcher's book publication, her grandfather was gased in germany.
> Well, it appears the Gaullist minister (minister of foreign affairs and
> prime minister under De Gaulle) was top Vichy fonctionnaire Nazi
> collaborator, who manufactured gas for his Nazi friends to kill jews in Germany.

His name: MAURICE COUVE DE MURVILLE ( a baron of non political
background, not unlike Chirac and Raymond Barre), he did not have
parlimentary experience before becoming prime minister, though tried
unsuccessfully to win election in 1968; an intermim premier, to
represent "nonpartisanship"! De Gaulle's foreign minister! at at time
when foreign affairs was hardly ever a discussion of the cabinet.
France, the gaullist dictatorship...Couve de Murville's cabinet
constructed by De Gaulle. Couve de Murville replaced Pompidou after the
May events of 1968 as de Gaulle mocked the new rising antiGaullist
France!

I dont have all the stories, only just heard it on the radio ,said to be
on national TV last night. Gee, for a democracy, France sure has a lot
of buried secrets, doesnt it? The 68 generation here is furious, once
again, sign of their betrayal and ineffectiveness, giving us today, what
you have, a benign, complacent and arrogantly outraged French obedient
Republic.

Head line news today in FRANCE.