Burma Out! Christmas message to the

Subject: Burma Out! Christmas message to the spies and crawlies

      Its Christmas time,
when in the UK, people pick up rocks and throw them
at nuts.  Burma Out is no exception. In our hand one
of the biggest rocks ever seen outside S Africa.

         All we need now is a few nuts.

Burma Out would like to extend a cordial  Christmas
invitation and invite all those who have the most
unfortunate karma of working for the military
junta in Rangoon Burma to join us in
a communal ceremony over Christmas.

Now we have the begonnings of of "List of propagandists
and spies", we can start to relax and enjoy ourselves.
So as other clamour to join the list, which to anyone
experienced in liberation politics coud include a lot
more  of the Burma lists,  somewhat "lazy b'stards"
who, with volumes of words, but few deeds, pretend to be
the true friends of  Daw Aung San Suu Kyi.

But their list is not the principle. The real junta spies
have their own Christmas list, and so the azy Bs will have
to wait until after the Millennium to get a Christmas
mention in Burma Out dispatches. But a mention,
on the over lethagic list will, we promise, arrive soon.

But back to the ceremony.. We thought it would be a
good idea if we a "conference call" for the day after
Christmas . So that we all team handed, and with as
many junta generals as possible singing the tenor
and soprano lines, coud sing carols across the
air waves. And, more over, could listen to the sounds
of the laughter coming from the international community,
as sadly, the many ways to skin a junta on a world
stage was once again laid upon anal sacrosanctites,
by those who chose so to get laid, especially at festive
seasons.

Susu's preoccupation with sex is an inspiration to all.
And we believe that he shoud be voted in a maybe
Israel's Prime Minister? But maybe he would get the
Rabin treatment, and turn into a decent reality..for
all its kind words.. Expressing much as a pussy in she
wolf clothing,with a drastically incomplete grasp of the
english language, with which to express to us all, her
whole superb personality and cute little "non violent"
acute wisdom.

So, here we go girls. Please send Burma out your
phone numbers Of where (or who you will be?) you
will be on the 26th, and we will see what can be
arranged huh? Be great .. think of it. All of us singing
peaceful tunes together over the phone

Meantime, for the Nick Green fan club, things are
not ooking so good at all. One should not throw away
ones widows weeds, or one dark suits, for from
evidence gathered,we have no idea who will get him first,
the UK authorities or those in his locale who, once
informed of his semi permanent hiding place, may wish to
winkle him out, like a prawn from a fishing net. Or
something, justified by both his ever open mouth and
latterly his abusive actions against young innocent females,
even worse..

For our Mr Green, after today, things are not looking
good

His local  po-ice station was listed.. And in support of
as genuine war upon drugs too.

Right girls : More junta spies please.
We need a BIGGER list for Christmas

thanks