Radio Free Burma's Broadcast of the

Subject: Re:Radio Free Burma's Broadcast of the 19th December 1999

We all know that this is a critical time for all of us, trying to restore
freedom and democracy to Burma.We should be focusing on unconventional
strategies on how to bring change to Burma instead of sidelining a
contributor. We should be working together, sharing information and views
with one another. We believe Julien Moe has been doing us a favor, by
contributing his research works and reports to BurmaNet. Even if he's a spy,
we still want his contributions to BurmaNet. What he has been contributing to
BurmaNet are valuable research works.

Editor
BurmaWatch