Photo Exhibition on Scenic Beauty o

Subject: Re: Photo Exhibition on Scenic Beauty of Japan Opened

--------------11D2BABEF3C0D1CA496D5B4F

Dear Mg Myanmar,

very nice, but most of the readers cannot risk to come to Rangoon to see
this.

Regards
Heiko

Mg Myanmar wrote:

> SOURCE: Information  Sheet  No.B-1183(I) 5th December 1999
>           MYANMAR INFORMATION COMMITTEE?@YANGON
>
> Photo Exhibition on Scenic Beauty of Japan Opened
>
>         Photo Exhibition on Scenic Beauty of Japan,
> co-sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, the Japan
> Foundation and the Embassy of Japan, opened  at the
> National Museum on 14 December. The exhibition
> displaying 85 paintings of scenic beauty opens daily
> from 10 am to 4 pm till 19 December.
>
> Mg Myanmar
> A Myanmar citizen who loves Myanmar

> FREE! The World's Best Email Address @email.com
> Reserve your name now at http://www.email.com
--------------11D2BABEF3C0D1CA496D5B4F

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------11D2BABEF3C0D1CA496D5B4F--