"MAYKHA-L list" cannot accept the (r)

Subject: Re: "MAYKHA-L list"  cannot accept the different views and  opinions.

If you want to talk about it.  Try to criticize SPDC first and then
Maykha.  There is no independent news broadcasting station, newspapers,
television station in Burma.  Do you see the different views and opinions
in the Burmese newspapers such as new light of Myanmar, The Mirror and
Cities news?
Only we see is criticizing the NLD and humaliating Daw ASSK.  Right now you
can argue with Maykha and we see it.  Is that a little better than Myanmar.

Htun Aung Gyaw