[BGT] Re: NEWS - Myanmar general se

Subject: Re: [BGT] Re: NEWS - Myanmar general sees Suu Kyi as ``younger sister''

--------------6D39669D9ABCA2EC54E69E86

Dear Dawn Star,

nice words. For me the interviews of the generals in Burma are valuable
not because of the contents, but as mirror of they psyche state and to
try to find out their way of thinking to make forecasts and to try to
look behind the curtain.

But actually he is too much powerful to be removed soon. Not
politically; but he has rivals even within the SPDC (i.e. Maung Maung
Aye) and he has just one life. The problem is, he never violates any
SPDC "internal" law which could harm him. So he keeps away from bribery
and prefers to earn his 50+ USD income by ceasefire agreements and drug
route protection taxes. Many of the ethnic people (Wa) like him, because
he keep away the wrath of the other SPDC members.

Metta
Heiko

Dawn Star wrote:

> HS, thank you for commenting on this trash before its sent to the delete
> button, and the dustin of history. Is this a sign of willingness to
> negotiate to reconcilation and dialogue. Like the Austrailan and
> Japanese diplomats recently, there are a lot of eggheads willing and
> eager to eat up this shit, do you think they too are encouraging it? of
> course they are, we all know that. please keep up the postings.he is a
> dog in man's clothes surrounded by lapdogs. he will be replaced or
> removed soon, look how he has dragged the country down to economic ruin.
> ds
--------------6D39669D9ABCA2EC54E69E86

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------6D39669D9ABCA2EC54E69E86--