Give us a break (r)

Hello Mr. Okkar,
It doesn't matter whether or not I have Karen blood or relation.  The matter
is all are equal.  All human beings are equal.  They all should be treated
equally with human norm.
Your remark was very racist.  You expressed that only if I am a Karen, you
should not have used such rude language and you should have apologized for
using such words.  Your word clearly decribed that you can use rude and
improper language to Australians, Americans, Britons, Thais, Mons, Shans,
Kachins, Kayah, Arakans, and all others.  Is that the way Karen are taught to
treat others?  I don't think so.  I think Karens are very polite to all.
Perhaps, it is the way your fathers teach you to treat people.   You use a
nick name but I never think that you may have horn, thorn, and tail because I
am a human with a functional brain.  Not with animal brain (how someone
posseses such animal brain?).
No matter using nick names or real names, I as a human relate to them as
humans.
You on the other hand, thinks that those who use nick names may have horns
and tails, and be like creatures.  How on the earth you got this idea.  Oh,
may be you look in your mysterious mirror and realize it because you are
using the nick name and others who use nick names may be like you.  Of
course, not.  No one is like you.  Moreover, no one doesn't have such
mulfunctional brain.
Sidney Pilgrim.

Subj:   Re: Offense No# 1: Against military pigs.
Date:   12/15/99 1:38:14 PM Pacific Standard Time
To: Sidneypilg, aungsoe@xxxxxxxxxxx

I didn't reply Aung Soe using harsh words because he is Aung Soe. I mean that
he is a Burmese and using Burmese name. For you with the name Sidneypilgrim I
don't know what kind of creature you are. You may be with horn or with tail
or with both of them. That is why I used the most sutible nick name for you.
But only one thing I have to worry. Unfortunately if you happened to be a
Karen I must apologize you for my words.

ok