NEWS: Leader of Vigorous Burmese St

Subject: Re: NEWS: Leader of Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors doesn't  like Suu  Kyi

--------------904D493476A4DED038F6B1B5

Hi,

it is very interesting that even after extreme saerching all Newssources
I could not find such a News in the last week.

Is the Burmese junta so much out of power? First the weak interview of
Khin Nyunt and now really fabricated news.

Regards
Heiko

Mg Myanmar wrote:

> SOURCE:  KA MAR PA LAW, Myanmar (AP), Thursday,December 9
>
> >Johnny, about 30 years old, said his group, who call themselves
> >the Vigorous Burmese Student Warriors .
>
> >In a sign of frustration dogging Myanmar's opposition after
> >decades of harsh military rule, Johnny denounced Aung San
> >Suu Kyi, leader of the harassed legal opposition and winner
> >of the 1991 Nobel Peace Prize for her nonviolent promotion of
> >democracy.
>
> >"I don't like Suu Kyi because I don't think she really loves
> >the country," Johnny remarked. "She doesn't have the courage
> >to run the country."
>
> >He said that Suu Kyi's marriage to a British academic, the
> >late Michael Aris, proved that she preferred foreigners to her
> >own people - a line of reasoning pushed by the military government
> >in its branding of Suu Kyi as a traitor.
>
> >"I'll be against her if she's in the government," Johnny said.
>
> Mg Myanmar
> A Myanmar citizen who loves Myanmar

> FREE! The World's Best Email Address @email.com
> Reserve your name now at http://www.email.com
--------------904D493476A4DED038F6B1B5

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------904D493476A4DED038F6B1B5--