Fins Tell SPDC to get out (r)

Thank you Tony Albrecht, why dont you write to the Fins to see if they
have a response, I am sure the foreign office or Embassy DOES respond,
unless you have written new rules to the Finnish Diplomatic Mission.

It would seem to be and correct me if you think I am wrong, please, that
the Finns might just want to tell the Burmese Generals where to go, and
what to do with their greeting cards, which you call routine.

After all, the Finns have a world reputation for honesty and directness,
expecially in Europe.

dawn star