It's dedication to reopen the schoo

Subject: It's dedication to reopen the school in Burma

Dear Friends

 When SPDC's families' members are studying in the United States and other
 countries, our brothers and sisters still losing their opportunities to
study in Burma. So we posted a proposal that collecting information of their
 relatives who're studying outside Burma, and then send all this data to INS
or State Department. Anybody who sympathized on students in Burma should
 cooperate for implementing that project. Please share that information to
our colleagues around the world.

Click here to see the project of data collecting of SPDC's relatives.  <A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Parliament/4494/Visa.htm";>Visa Ban<
/A>

Ko Ko Oo
Campaign Committee