Will Dictatorship continue to live (r)

Subject: Re: Will Dictatorship continue to live well into the 21st Century?

Good points and good questions u made,Ko Aung Soe!
Will dictatorship continue to live well into the 21st century?As long as
some nations have double standard policies towards other nations,
dictatorships will continue to live well into the 21st century. But the good
era for dictatorship is expiring at a rapid speed worldwide. Such regimes
will no loger be popular and their territory has been getting smaller too
for the human rights abuses they have violated are following them as their
shadows and there are international bodies that are taking actions against
such dictators.

Regards,

Julien Moe