Congressman Tom Campbell in Burma

Congressman Tom Campbell
 - 15TH DISTRICT, CALIFORNIA
COMMITTEE ON BANKING  AND FINANCIAL SERVICES
SUBCOMMITTEES:  FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS  AND CONSUMER CREDIT CAPITAL
MARKETS, SECURITIES AND  GOVERNMENTS SPONSORED ENTERPRISES
 --------
COMMITTEE ON  INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
SUBCOMMITTEES: INTERNATIONAL ECONOMIC POLICY AND TRADE AFRICA
WASHINGTON OFFICE:
2442 RAYBURN BUILDING
WASHINGTON, DC 20515
PHONE: (202) 225-2631 / FAX: (202) 225-6788
E-MAIL:CAMPBELL@xxxxxxxxxxxx
DISTRICT OFFICE:
910 CAMPSI WAY, SUITE 1C
CAMPBELL, CA 95008
PHONE: (408) 371-7337 / FAX: (408) 371-7925 / Santa Cruz: 831-438-4819
KARIN MIRANDA PIPKIN
PRESS RELEASES BY TOM CAMPBELL:  http://www.house.gov/campbell/news.htm
A Quote from one PR:
"While many are championing China's membership on political and social
grounds, we should be careful to examine the full scope of such a
decision and the economic effect on our economy. China's membership in
the WTO would, I fear, have a negative impact upon America's industry
and global competitiveness, and would ultimately hurt the American
consumer."

Congressional Campaign Page : http://www.campbell.org/
Campaign HQ
1875 S. Bascom Ave.
Suite 116-167
Campbell, CA 95008
Tel:(650)856-6274
Fax:(650)855-9459

Wife : Susan Campbell  http://www.campbell.org/susannebio.htm

Regular Congressional Page : http://www.house.gov/campbell/

> SOURCE: The New Light of Myanmar (Wednesday, November 24, 1999)
>
> Secretary-l meets US Congressman and party
>
> YANGON, 23 Nov -  Secretary-l  of the State  Peace
> and  Development  Council  Lt-Gen  Khin  Nyunt met
> visiting US Congressman  Tom Campbell and wife and
> party who called at Dagon  Yeiktha of the Ministry
> of Defence at 4.30 pm today.
>
> Also present at the call were Minister for Foreign
> Affairs, Deputy Minister and  Director-General  of
> the Protocol Department.
>
> The US Congressman  and party were  accompanied by
> Charged'  Affaires  ai of  the  United  States  Ms
> Priscilla  A  Clapp  and  officials.
>
> Mg Myanmar
  A misinformed citizen that lives in Japan.