Build up your second nature/or rein

Subject: Build up your second nature/or reinforce the first

Precaution:  Help a worthy cause!
             Don't repost this on *several mailing lists*.
             It is against the hunger site policy on spamming.
             Please read the policy at the end of this message.

Dear Friends, one and ALL,

Since we belong to the Burmanet community for such a long time,
I consider nobody on this list as an unknown person to me. I
therefore send this message to you.

It really takes about 10 seconds to do. Quite clever of the UN to
do this. Go to the Hunger Site at the UN. All you do is click a
button and somewhere in the world some hungry persons get a meal
to eat, at no cost to you - except an effort to build up your
second nature (or) to reinforce the first. The food is paid for
by corporate sponsors (who gain advertising in the process because
you see their logo).

All you do is go to the site and click. But you're only allowed
one click per day. So please build up your second nature to visit
the web and click on it daily. It could well be the case that
you are reinforcing the first nature you already have.
Spread the word to others - no spamming.

http://www.thehungersite.com

Your sister

(Dr. Khin Ni Ni Thein)
WRTC
The Water, Research and Training Centre (WRTC) for a new Burma is
a non-governmental, non-profit, educational foundation, explicitly
apolitical in nature, working for the Burmese peoples by promoting
and improving their access to research and training opportunities
and education in the water and rural sector in Burma and abroad.
P.O. Box 118, 2600 AC Delft, The Netherlands.
http://wrtcburma.org
Tel. +31-15-2151814, Fax +31-15-214 39 22, E-mail nin@xxxxxx

"The Hunger Site Policy on Spamming"

The Hunger Site respectfully requests that people do not send
unsolicited messages promoting the Hunger Site to people they do
not know, or post inappropriately to newsgroups or in other places.
We understand that this is being done with good intentions.

However, anything that is regarded as unsolicited spam is not
helping our cause  and in fact is hurting it, as it is alienating
the good people who might otherwise come to the Hunger Site.

The Hunger Site itself does absolutely no e-mail marketing or
newsgroup posting at all for just this reason.

Thank you,

The Hunger Site