JAMES MAWDSLEY BBC / Lt.-General Kh

Subject: JAMES MAWDSLEY BBC / Lt.-General Khin Nyunt's Speech: Special Posting   11/24/1999

WHAT IS THE BBC DOING ABOUT THE JAMES MAWDSLEY COVERAGE???????
HAVE THEY SENT A REPORTER TO INTERVIEW HIM? WHY NOT? THATS A STORY
TO INTEREST BRITISH AND BURMESE.

THE BBC: Well, we might all remember how IDI AMIN (dictator in Uganda)
made the English kneel before him on the lawn and read oaths of loyalty
- its all in the photos, and they did it. Kiss a dictator's ring, and
now, here we see BBC giving the dictator all this media attention. They
must LOVE the BBC in Rangoon. The world really hasnt changed all that
much, has it.

DID BBC publish an editorial about this horse manure?
WHAT IS THE BBC DOING ABOUT THE JAMES MAWDSLEY COVERAGE
ds