Mg Yoe and the fifth grader.....

dear all

Mg Yoe want to point out this...

Win Aung said that "This is (drawing up the constitution) to decide the fate
of the country-the union--which will last thousands of years, let us hope,
not just two or three years and then fall apart.  That is why it is so
important, and we are giving them time to reach consensus."

Mg Yoe found an excerpt from the history of United States...""On may 25,
1787, fifty-five delegates from the various States met in Philadelphia to
discuss the drawing up of a Constitution to take place of the Articles of
Confederation.  Washionton presided; and, after a long struggle and many
compromises, the resultant document was referred to the several States on
September 28 of the same year."

Mg Yoe asked a boy from the fifth grade.... how long it took to draw up the
constitution of the united states and he answered "Four months and three
days."  Oh! smart little boy.
Mg Yoe asked him again...how long it last until today? ...he answered
 ..."more than two hundreds years"....

Hmmmmm...My little boy said "uncle..you asked too many questions.."

So Mg Yoe asked him no more question and explained him about the
constitution of the united states.

Oh my boy, although the constitution of the united states was drawn up in
four months and three days, this constitution keep the 50 states together(
Burma has only 7 states and 7 divisions) and make the united states the most
developed country of the world.

My smart little boy asked me a question here...
"Uncle how many ethnic groups in the united states???
Mg Yoe had to scratch his head...Mg Yoe cannot give exact answer...
Mg Yoe thinks all the ethnic groups on the world can be found in the united
states...

Mg Yoe give his nephew this answer..."My little boy...Burma has more than
130 ethnic groups and those people can be found in united states
 ...moreover..ethnic people from the Russia, Europe, Middle East, China,
India.....and ethnic people from all over the world can be found in the
united states..."

Here...Mg Yoe wants to ask some questions to all including spdc members...
(1)Which country is more complicated than the united states in regard with
ethnicity?
(2)What makes the united states keep going as a super power country?
(3)How long it took to draw the constitution of the united states which last
more than two hundred years and still strong?

Mg Yoe wants you to keep your answers secret ...(esp for spdc members)
Thanks for your patience...

Yours Sincerely
Mg Yoe