LETTER : A letter to the Editor wri

Subject: Re: LETTER : A letter to the Editor written by a travel writer Mr.  Nicholas Greenwood

--------------15AA67261585EDCDC3387166

Dear Mg Myanmar,

this man is a businessman. The object of his business is Burma. So if he
want to get EXTREM cheap advertisement he write a letter to the Editor.
Thats just simple capitalism without any scrupels.
Of course the Burmese generals are very pleased if this is matching to
their "cosmetics".

Regards
Heiko

--
+================== Burma Group Tuebingen ==================+
| Heiko Schaefer                  | heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     |

begin:vcard
n:Schäfer;Heiko
tel;home:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
tel;work:++49 (70 71) 55 25 54
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.burmagroup.de/
org:Burma Group Tübingen (BGT);Headquarter
adr:;;Beim Herbstenhof 42;Tübingen;;72076;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:heiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:EC-Member
note:International Group for Freedom, Peace and Democracy in Burma
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16544
fn:Heiko Schäfer
end:vcard

--------------15AA67261585EDCDC3387166--